from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being lovely, of attractiveness, beauty, appearing to be lovable.
- n. The result of being lovely.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being lovely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being lovely; mental or physical attractiveness; capability of exciting love or strong admiration: as, female loveliness; the loveliness of the rose.
- n. Synonyms See lovely and beautiful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being good looking and attractive
From lovely + -ness (Wiktionary)