from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being desirable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being desirable; desirableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being desirable: desirableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. attractiveness to the opposite sex
- n. the quality of being worthy of desiring
Sorry, no etymologies found.