from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being inevitable
- n. An inevitable condition or outcome
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Impossibility to be avoided or shunned; inevitableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being inevitable; inevitableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being unavoidable
Sorry, no etymologies found.