from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The fact, state, or degree of being visible.
- n. The greatest distance under given weather conditions to which it is possible to see without instrumental assistance.
- n. The capability of being easily observed: an executive with high visibility.
- n. The capability of providing a clear, unobstructed view: a windshield with good visibility.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being visible
- n. The degree to which things may be seen.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being visible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or property of being visible, or perceivable by the eye; perceptibility; the state of being exposed to view; conspicuousness.
- n. A thing which is visible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. quality or fact or degree of being visible; perceptible by the eye or obvious to the eye
- n. capability of providing a clear unobstructed view
- n. degree of exposure to public notice
Sorry, no etymologies found.