from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being motile
- n. The degree to which something is motile
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Capability of motion; contractility.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being motile; capability of moving; capability of automatic or spontaneous motion: the opposite of stability.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- n. ability to move spontaneously and independently
Sorry, no etymologies found.