from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being convertible
- n. The quality of a currency of being exchangeable for gold or other currencies
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being convertible; capability of being exchanged; convertibleness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being convertible.
- n. Capability of being applied or turned to a new use. The quality of being interchangeable: as, the convertibility of certain letters. In logic, capability of being transformed by conversion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being exchangeable (especially the ability to convert a currency into gold or other currencies without restriction)
Sorry, no etymologies found.