from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The deliberate recall of past events
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act, or the faculty, of looking back on things past.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of looking back on things past; reflection on the past.
- n. The faculty of looking back on the past: recollection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. memory for experiences that are past
- n. reference to things past
Sorry, no etymologies found.