from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Careful thought or consideration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of excogitating; a devising in the thoughts; invention; contrivance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A thinking out; the act of devising in the mind; contrivance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. thinking something out with care in order to achieve complete understanding of it
- n. the creation of something in the mind
Sorry, no etymologies found.