from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of reconsidering or something reconsidered
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of reconsidering, or the state of being reconsidered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of reconsidering.
- n. A second consideration; specifically, in deliberative assemblies, the taking Up for renewed consideration that which has been passed or acted upon previously, as a motion, vote, etc. Usually a motion to reconsider can be made only by a person who voted with the majority.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a consideration of a topic (as in a meeting) with a view to changing an earlier decision
- n. thinking again about a choice previously made
Sorry, no etymologies found.