from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or an instance of revising; a revision.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of revising; a revision
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of revising, or reviewing and reëxamining for correction and improvement; revision
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of revising; examination with a view to correction or amendment; a revision.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of rewriting something
Sorry, no etymologies found.