from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of reiterating.
- n. Something reiterated or restated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of reiterating; that which is reiterated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of reiterating; repetition.
- n. In printing, printing on the back of a sheet by reversing it, and making a second impression on the same form.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of repeating over and again (or an instance thereof)
re- + iteration (Wiktionary)