from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Excessive use of words.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An excessive and often uncontrollable flow of words.
- n. Excessive talkativeness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Morbid loquacity and rapidity of speech.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pathologically excessive (and often incoherent) talking
From New Latin, from Latin logos ("word, utternance"), from Ancient Greek λόγος (logos) + ῥοία (rhoia, "flow") (Wiktionary)