from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being diffuse.
- n. The result or product of being diffuse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being diffuse; especially, in writing, the use of a great or excessive number of word to express the meaning; copiousness; verbosity; prolixity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being diffuse; specifically, in speaking or writing, want of concentration or conciseness; prolixity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the spatial property of being spread out over a wide area or through a large volume
From diffuse + -ness (Wiktionary)