from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The conceptualization of a mental image.
- n. The synthesis of ideas.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The faculty or capacity of the mind for forming ideas; the exercise of this capacity; the act of the mind by which objects of sense are apprehended and retained as objects of thought.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process or the act of forming ideas.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of forming and relating ideas
From ideate + -ion (Wiktionary)