from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of forming a conceptual form of a phenomenon; the act of conceptualizing
- n. The concept so formed; something conceptualized
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the act of formulating or making a concept of something.
- n. an elaborated concept.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inventing or contriving an idea or explanation and formulating it mentally
- n. an elaborated concept
Sorry, no etymologies found.