from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An instance of verbalizing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of verbalizing, or the state of being verbalized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of verbalizing, or the state of being verbalized. Also spelled verbalisatian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the activity of expressing something in words
- n. the words that are spoken in the activity of verbalization
verbalize + -ation (Wiktionary)