from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being artificial or produced unnaturally.
- n. Something artificial.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or appearance of being artificial; that which is artificial.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being artificial; appearance of art; insincerity.
- n. That which is artificial; an artificial thing or characteristic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being produced by people and not occurring naturally
Sorry, no etymologies found.