from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being shallow.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality or state of being shallow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being shallow; lack of depth or profundity, either literally or figuratively; superficiality: as, the shallowness of a river; shallowness of mind or wit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of depth of knowledge or thought or feeling
- n. the quality of lacking physical depth
shallow + -ness (Wiktionary)