from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. That which is perceived as silly or frivolous.
- n. An act that is silly; a result of being silly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being silly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being silly; foolishness; senselessness; weakness of understanding; extreme simplicity; absurd or contemptible folly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an impulsive scatterbrained manner
- n. a ludicrous folly
silly + -ness (Wiktionary)