from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Extreme folly or stupidity.
- n. A foolish or stupid utterance or deed.
- n. Psychology The state or condition of being an idiot; profound mental retardation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or condition of being an idiot; the quality of having an intelligence level far below average; mental retardation.
- n. An act lacking intelligence or sense; an instance of senselessness; extremely foolish behaviour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being an idiot; absence, or marked deficiency, of sense and intelligence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being an idiot; natural absence or marked defect of understanding; mental imbecility. See idiot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. extreme mental retardation
Dobbs defending the incredibly stupid birther idiocy is the topic.
All of this idiocy is a major reason why I moved out of the state in June.
But that, of course, you term idiocy -- and maybe it is.
Mexico border fence, which he calls "idiocy," instead wants more border agents.
Glad to know that the guys on the ground can ignore some of the idiocy from the carpet zone. on April 3, 2010 at 10: 48 am Serpico
The list of Sanchez's idiocy is tedious to tell and harsh to hear, to paraphrase the Bard.
All this is not cheap, but your rifle will ...... get there (you can track its progress) for sure and the airlines will not get $25, and you will be spared whatever check-in idiocy the airports have in store.
It's like the producers inject them all with sodium penthol and by 2 a.m., their idiocy is out there for the world to see.
More delusional idiocy from the proven liar and incredibly stupid dhunt.
PSLGOPL, readers recall, said he was excited to watch MSNBC report the Democratic bloodbath on Election Day, since it's "like the producers inject them all with sodium penthol [sic] and by 2 a.m., their idiocy is out there for the world to see."
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.