from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality of being queer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being queer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being queer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- n. a strange attitude or habit
queer + -ness (Wiktionary)