from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being weird.
- n. The result or product of being weird.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being weird.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being weird, or of inspiring a sort of unaccountable or superstitious dread or fear; eeriness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. strikingly out of the ordinary
From weird + -ness (Wiktionary)