from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being giddy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being giddy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or quality of being giddy or foolish; levity; flightiness; heedlessness; inconstancy; unsteadiness.
- n. The state or condition of being giddy or dizzy; a swimming of the head; dizziness; vertigo.
- n. Same as gid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a reeling sensation; a feeling that you are about to fall
- n. an impulsive scatterbrained manner
giddy + -ness (Wiktionary)