from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Absent or reduced sensitivity to cutaneous stimulation.
- n. Inability or reduced ability to experience emotion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition of being numb; that state of a living body in which it loses, wholly or in part, the power of feeling or motion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being numb; that state of a living body in which it has not the power of feeling, as when paralytic or chilled by cold: torpidity; torpor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. partial or total lack of sensation in a part of the body; a symptom of nerve damage or dysfunction
- n. the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
From numb + -ness (Wiktionary)