from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being simple.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being simple; simplicity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being simple, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lack of penetration or subtlety
- n. the quality of being simple or uncompounded
- n. lack of ornamentation
- n. freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
From simple + -ness (Wiktionary)