from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being artless.
- n. The state or quality of being innocent; naivete.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being artless, or void of art or guile; simplicity; sincerity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being artless; simplicity; sincerity; unaffectedness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of innocent naivete
- n. ingenuousness by virtue of being free from artful deceit
Sorry, no etymologies found.