from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Want of or freedom from restraint.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Lack of restraint; the quality of being unrestrained.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Freedom from restraint; freedom; liberty; license.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Freedom from restraint.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of lacking restraint
un- + restraint (Wiktionary)