from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being direct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being direct; straightness; straightforwardness; immediateness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Straightness; a straight course.
- n. Straightforwardness; openness; freedom from ambiguity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech
- n. trueness of course toward a goal
Sorry, no etymologies found.