from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being immediate; immediacy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or relations of being immediate in manner, place, or time; exemption from second or interventing causes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or quality of being immediate, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of an intervening or mediating agency
- n. the quickness of action or occurrence
immediate + -ness (Wiktionary)