from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The branch of anatomy that deals with the nervous system.
- n. The neural structure of a body part or organ: the neuroanatomy of the eye.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The anatomy of the nervous system
- n. The structure of the nerves of a specific organ or organism
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the anatomy of the nervous system
Sorry, no etymologies found.