from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of partition.
- n. The act or result of dividing into partitions; an arrangement of partitions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An analysis into mutually exclusive categories.
- n. Separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an analysis into mutually exclusive categories
- n. the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
Sorry, no etymologies found.