from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the acquisition of money
- adj. that acquires money
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of making money; the acquisition and accumulation of wealth.
- adj. Affording profitable returns; lucrative. Opposite of
- adj. Successful in gaining money, and devoted to that aim.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of accumulating money or acquiring wealth.
- Lucrative; profitable: as, a money-making business.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of making money (and accumulating wealth)
- adj. producing a sizeable profit
- adj. profit oriented
Sorry, no etymologies found.