from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the spirit, attitude or qualities of an entrepreneur; enterprising.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to an entrepreneur or entrepreneurship.
- adj. willing to undertake a project requiring initiative and involving risk, for one's own purposes; -- of people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. willing to take risks in order to make a profit
- adj. of or relating to an entrepreneur
Sorry, no etymologies found.