from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having operations, subsidiaries, or investments in more than two countries: a multinational corporation.
- adj. Of or involving more than two countries: a multinational research project.
- n. A company or corporation operating in more than two countries.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or involving more than two countries
- adj. operating, or having subsidiary companies in multiple countries (especially more than two)
- n. a multinational company
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving or operating in several nations or nationalities
multi- + national (Wiktionary)