from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Reaching beyond or transcending national boundaries: "the transnational ramifications of terror networks” ( Emanuel Litvinoff).
- adj. Relating to or involving several nations or nationalities: transnational organizations.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. between or beyond national boundaries
- adj. involving several nations or nationalities
- n. Someone operating in several countries.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving or operating in several nations or nationalities
Sorry, no etymologies found.