from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Total of parts; united
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of combine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. United closely; confederated; chemically united.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Related as parts of a combination; united closely; associated; leagued; confederated; banded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made or joined or united into one
Sorry, no etymologies found.