from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Combinative.
- adj. Combinatorial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or derived from a combination or combinations; combinative or combinatorial.
- adj. Having the ability to combine; combinable, combinational or combining.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as combinatorial, 1.
- adj. able to be combined.
- adj. same as combinatorial, 2.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as combinative.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by or relating to or resulting from combination
- adj. able to or tending to combine
- adj. relating to or involving combinations
combine + -atory (Wiktionary)