from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or involving combinations.
- adj. Relating to the arrangement and counting of mathematical elements in sets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or involving combinations
- adj. Of or pertaining to the combination and arrangement of elements in sets
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. able to combine; tending to combine.
- adj. of or relating to combinations.
- adj. produced by a process of combining; ; -- used especially in reference to mathematical or statistical processes of computing possible combinations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Concerned with combinations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the combination and arrangement of elements in sets
- adj. relating to or involving combinations
Sorry, no etymologies found.