from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to integration.
- adj. Tending or serving to integrate.
- adj. Relating to a multidisciplinary, holistic approach to medicine that combines conventional treatments with alternative therapies such as homeopathy or naturopathy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tending toward or promoting integration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. tending to combine and coordinate diverse elements into a whole.
- adj. centralizing(prenominal). Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to integrate or complete; conducive to integration or the formation of a whole.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. combining and coordinating diverse elements into a whole
- adj. tending to consolidate
integrate + -ive (Wiktionary)