from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Poorly adjusted: a maladjusted carburetor.
- adj. Inadequately adjusted to the demands or stresses of daily living.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Badly adjusted to the demands and stresses of daily living; unable to cope.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not well adjusted
- adj. poorly adjusted to demands and stresses of daily living
- adj. emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
Sorry, no etymologies found.