from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Filled with disgust or irritated impatience.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. filled with disgust
- adj. irritated and out of patience
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of disgust.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a strong distaste from surfeit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a strong distaste from surfeit
Sorry, no etymologies found.