from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bore. A bored woman selling souvenirs in Moscow.
- adj. suffering from boredom
- adj. uninterested, without attention
- adj. perforated by a hole or holes (through bioerosion or other)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. tired of the world; bored with life.
- adj. uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tired of the world
- adj. uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence
From the verb to bore 'annoy', itself of unknown origin (Wiktionary)