from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Emotionally or mentally restless or uneasy.
- adj. Characterized by unrest or disorder; turbulent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Uneasy and restless; unable to settle.
- v. To disturb, disquiet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To disquiet.
- adj. Not quiet; restless; uneasy; agitated; disturbed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not quiet; not calm or tranquil; restless; agitated; disturbed; also, causing disturbance.
- To disquiet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by unrest or disorder
- adj. causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
From un- + quiet. (Wiktionary)