from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of shake.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of shake
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Caused to shake; agitated.
- adj. Cracked or checked; split. See Shake, n., 2.
- adj. Impaired, as by a shock.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Impaired; weakened; disordered; undermined: as, one shaken in health.
- Cracked or split: as, shaken timber.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disturbed psychologically as if by a physical jolt or shock
Sorry, no etymologies found.