from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in a condition of confusion or disarray.
- adj. Physically or mentally ill.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of disorder.
- adj. Chaotic; without clear order; in a state of disorder.
- adj. Deranged.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Thrown into disorder; deranged.
- adj. Disorderly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Thrown into disorder; disarranged; irregular in state or action; confused.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking orderly continuity
- adj. not arranged in order
- adj. thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
Sorry, no etymologies found.