from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of discomfit.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. thwarted; -- used especially of feelings of defeat and discouragement.
- adj. same as discombobulated.
- n.pl. people who are defeated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disappointingly unsuccessful
- n. people who are defeated
Sorry, no etymologies found.