from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a feeling of shameful discomfort.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of embarrass.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. feeling uneasily or unpleasantly self-conscious due to some event or circumstance.
- adj. feeling inferior or unworthy and hence unpleasantly self-conscious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious
- adj. made to feel uncomfortable because of shame or wounded pride
From embarrass + -ed. The adjective is an extension of the past participle. (Wiktionary)