from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking understanding or knowledge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking knowledge or understanding; uninformed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not providing any clue.
- adj. completely uninformed or unaware; hopelessly ignorant; utterly bewildered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring
clue + -less (Wiktionary)