from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not legible or decipherable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not clear enough to be read; unreadable; not legible or decipherable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being read; not legible
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being read; obscure or defaced so as not to be decipherable; loosely, hard to read.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of handwriting, print, etc.) not legible
Sorry, no etymologies found.