from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to decipher: indecipherable handwriting; an indecipherable message.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not decipherable; impossible to decode, read, understand or comprehend.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not decipherable; incapable of being deciphered, explained, or solved.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not decipherable; incapable of being deciphered or interpreted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not easily deciphered
- adj. impossible to determine the meaning of
Sorry, no etymologies found.